Sunday, November 30, 2014

10 Fail Proof Christmas Present Ideas


Oh boy. It's that time of year again. The holiday season is so incredibly magical and I love it with all of my heart but holy crap it's so so so stressful finding presents for everyone. I made this list partially for myself because I needed some ideas but also for you all who may or may not be wondering just what the hell you're getting your beloved Uncle John or Cousin Sarah this holiday season.

1.) Candles

Ha! The most absolute fail proof of them all. Seriously, who doesn't like a candle? ESPECIALLY candles that smell like Christmas. 

Marion Lane is my favorite place to get candles. I love supporting small businesses, but they also have the best quality candles I have ever used. Their scents are really something else, too. They're not funky like some other candles I've smelled. They're so pure. I love that their descriptions are spot on of the scents. Their Baked Apple Pie is exactly the smell of your kitchen after you take an apple pie out of your oven. I don't know how they do it. They've got some serious candle skills at Marion Lane.

 //Buy them here //

But you know what the most awesome thing about this company is? They can take your favorite scent and change the color of the wax to match your decor. Now if that isn't customer service, I don't know what is!

2.) Tea Towels

Such an underrated gift. We all do dishes. We all spill stuff on the kitchen floor. We all need them. I prefer cute ones for all my lady friends. I love the Christmas themed ones, but every day towels work just as great.

// Buy them here //

3.) Cozy Fuzzy Robes

I don't care what you say; fuzzy robes make winter mornings 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better. (I really don't even know what number that is. All I know is that it's big.) I can guarantee you this will put a smile on someone's face.

// Buy it here //

4.) Monogrammed Throw

You can never have too many throws. I like the soft and fuzzy ones for cuddling... 

With my laptop. And Netflix.

Brownie points if you can get it monogrammed. 
// Buy them here //

5.) Coffee Cup/Thermos

For extra brownie points, fill it up a gift card to your friend's favorite coffee shop. You could even fill it with some Swiss Mix hot chocolate packets or some of those Starbucks Via's. 

// Buy it here //

6.) Soap/Lotion Set 

I like this gift for newly weds or people who just moved houses. I also think it's a perfect gift for grandmas because they just appreciate stuff like this, god knows why. I think everyone can appreciate a good soap/lotion set. Benefit: they think of you every time they use it!

// But it here //

7.) On-the-go Phone Charger

These used to be really expensive but now you can find them for like $20. I think people still think they're $50+ so you can just smile and nod while they exclaim "wow! You didn't have to!" because that's how much you love them. 

// Buy them here //

8.) Super Cozy Christmas Jammies

Throwing it back to Christmas Eve when you were a kid on this one. Every one needs a pair of super cozy Christmas jammies. It's just a necessary part of Christmas, okay? Best part is, you don't have to know your friend's exact size because they usually just come in XS, S, M, L, etc. Perfect for winging it.


//Buy them here // 
You don't necessarily have to get a onesie, but holy canoli I'd be so excited if I got one of these.

9.) Scarves

Scarves are awesome. I feel so European whenever I wear one. Best part about scarves is that they're so dang versatile. Target sells some super cute ones. Funny thing is, I think people always feel like they're not chic enough to wear a scarf or whatever. Give them that push and buy them one of these bad boys today!

// Buy it here //
If you're feeling wintery, you could do a scarf and mitten set. 

For extra brownie points, throw in some hand warmers!

10.) Personalized Stationery

Personalized anything is really such a nice touch. Besides, if you're on a budget this holiday season, just go to www.printablemonogram.com. Invest in some nice paper, plop it in a nice box with a ribbon and call it a day (but you didn't hear that from me). 

// Get them here //

Bonus:

As I was finishing up this post, my cousin suggested I add a nice glass water bottle to the list. She's a genius! Totally something you wouldn't buy for yourself, but would be perfect as a gift. 


Thank you, Colleen. Find the same one here.

Well, that's it folks! Good luck and Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN
POWERED BY BLOGGER