Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Favorites

October Faves

Before I get started, can we please just talk about how October went by in the blink of an eye? Like DAMN. One second it's sunny and in the 90's then BAM it's 60-something and I'm sitting in my bed in fuzzy socks and my North Face jacket. I'm really not one of those people who love sweater. No, actually, I loathe sweater weather. When it's cold enough to wear sweaters, well, let's see, it's COLD. Who likes the cold anyways? Not me! No sir-ee

(Um, seriously, though. I literally changed colleges because it was too cold. In my defense, it's supposedly the second snowiest campus in the continental U.S., but hey. I'm not hatin' on you snow and cold weather lovers. Y'all go enjoy your frostbitten body parts and slipping on your behind on that ice. Imma stay back and enjoy my Vitamin D, thank you very much.)

1. J. Crew Factory

I always forget that J. Crew has a factory store website. Whenever I'm at an outlet mall, J.Crew is always the first place I go. Maybe I feel like factory stores should just be at outlet malls? Not online? Either way, J. Crew Factory has some amazing steals. The quality is just as awesome as J. Crew, but everything doesn't cost an arm and a leg, ya feel me? I'm trying to save my money for the holidays (trying being the key word), but there was an awesome sale a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't resist. I did buy some cotton v-necks for $10 each (see what I mean about great prices?!) just because you can never have too many of the basics. There are a couple of cute sweaters I have my eye on... Black Friday, Cyber Monday -- hurry up!!

2. Jack Rogers

I bought my first pair of Jacks this past summer in Florida. I wasn't really sure about them when I bought them. They're super popular in the South, but not so much where I live. Fast forward a few months and HOLY CRAP I'm in love. They're super cute, super comfortable, and -- oh, did I mention? -- SUPER CUTE. I have a blue pair and they go with everything. They're really easy to dress up or wear casual, too! I'm thinking about getting a second pair. They sell Jacks with monograms, and I'm totally in love with them, but I'm trying to convince myself not to buy them until it gets a little warmer. We'll see how that plan holds up...

3. Baby Lips Crystal

I know I've mentioned my love for Baby Lips' new product on here before, but oh my. My oh my oh my. I feel like my insides have a permanent layer of sparkle on them from wearing this on my lips so much. It's seriously THE perfect addition to your everyday makeup look, plus it's sooo moisturizing! I've always found with lip glosses and lip stains that my lips get dry from them. Definitely not the case with this bad boy. 

4. Giants EVERYTHING

Ever since the World Series ended, I've had this sort of void in my life. I had been watching Giants games for what seemed nonstop for months and months. But now it's over. The best of all endings happened: the Giants won the freaking World Series. Words cannot explain how happy I am from that. Anyways, to fill this sudden hole in my life, I've been searching the interwebs for the cutest Giants apparel. Even if you're not really a big baseball person, I suggest buying some Giants gear anyways. People will think you're cool because your team is actually the best baseball team in the whole freaking country. "Gee," they'll think. "I really wish my team won." Yes. Yes, you do. Bummer.

5. Kate Spade

I'll preface by saying that I've been a fan of good ol' Kate Spade for quite some time now; however, I've just recently been enchanted with some of the new bags that have come out. They're classy; yet fashionable. They're designer; but affordable. They're retro; yet fresh. They had a mini Surprise Sale recently and it took ALL of my might to not buy anything. Just holding out for Cyber Monday/Black Friday now... A girl can never have too many purses, after all.

....Right? 

What are some of your favorite things from this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN
POWERED BY BLOGGER