Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A Week of iPhone Pictures

'
I've been out and about this past week and haven't really had much time to write... You know how things start to fall into routine and you unintentionally totally neglect something like flossing or calling your mother? This blog is turning into one of those things.

It's reeeaaallyy hard to believe that I've been here for a whole month already. Yet, I've only written a post a few times. Tsk, tsk, McKenna Lee. 

Don't worry, guys. Nothing much has happened on the home front. (Well, except for getting two flat tires in the span of a couple of days, but yeah.) It's the middle of winter here and I've felt really unmotivated to go on any kind of adventures that involve the outdoors. I have been spending a good chunk of my paycheck on checking out new cafes, so hey, at least there's that. (AllPress coffee is to die for, by the way. Just thought you should know.)

Here's a little peek into the life of McKenna Lee this past week or so:



The view from my room is PER-FECT.

While y'all are getting summer tans, I have to scrape ice off my car in the mornings.

When you find a chocolate bar... :):):):):):):):):)

*a million angry face emojis plus a few sobbing ones thrown in for good measure*



homemade pizza + a glass of Rose = one happy McKenna Lee


This plant is growing in the backyard... SO. WEIRD.

Welp. That's about it. Basically: it's cold.  I drink a lot of coffee. (And probably too much wine.) The plants here are weird.

There ya have it, folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN
POWERED BY BLOGGER