Friday, June 12, 2015

A Week in Auckland

With all the craziness of this past month, it's hard to believe that a.) I'm actually in New Zealand and b.) that I've been here for a whole week already. My dad flew out with me (I think my mom was a bit hesitant about me moving across the world by myself) and we had a little adventure. He left the day before yesterday so I'm officially here by myself.

To be honest, it feels kind of weird. It's almost like this isn't real; almost as if I'm dreaming. But it's just so incredibly cool to actually be here. I can't even put the feeling into words for you. It's that great.

I'll write more later on my adventures, but here are some hilights from this beautiful city:









 I'm so busy that I barely get a chance to write. Hopefully this weekend I get a reprieve to catch you all up!

(After I watch the entire third season of Orange is the New Black, of course.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN
POWERED BY BLOGGER